Monday, July 27, 2009

GOOD NEWS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally, it becomes clear; they had released the super-deluxe-edition-thingy of GHOSTBUSTERS I & II earlier this summer/late-spring of this year in Australia, but I'd heard nothing of weather or not plans were being made to release it in the USA. Well, now it's pending pre-order on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Ghostbusters-1-Giftset-Bill-Murray/dp/B002J4KQ6I/ref=pd_ecc_rvi_cart_3

It's coming out in Oct, which I thought was fairly likely, ya know; ghosts/Halloween...so I wasn't too terribly shocked that I hadn't seen it on Amazon for pre-order until now, although I hope I can actually order it by August, since most other products can be pre-ordered 2+ months in advance...

I would celebrate by popping in my currently-owned DVD of GHOSTBUSTERS, but A) I just saw it a few days ago and B) I'm lazy and C) I'm not sure I can sit through the whole thing, so what's the point?

My mother will hopefully be awake within less than an hour, maybe we can go to Starbucks...with her $ (sigh).

No comments: