Tuesday, May 11, 2010

ego basher

the emo songs i always hear are like a refuge
the emo girls I always see around are like a dream
the dreams I have are like an addiction
I know they wouldn't feel the same
I'm either too selective or not selective enough
I like the prog-rock, new wave, hair-bands...
Can't say I'm hardcore when I'm so soft in the middle

the punk songs I always hear are like a plauge
punks are always bashing what's beautiful
my inner beuty is like a joke
I know they'd feel the same
I'm either too selective or not selective enough
I like to bash those punk-rock/noise-rock junk-rock amatuers
Can't say I'm open minded when I'm so hateful

the emo girl I always think of is just a passing thought
the thoughts I have revolve around this emo music
this music is like an addiction
i'm nothing without it
I hope she doesn't feel the same
But is it possible to embrace such a deformed soul?
When said embracer is relatively normal?
If so, I hope she stops me before I say another nasty word
But doesn't bash my ego

No comments: