Monday, January 30, 2023

NO, NOOO!

 https://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Nope-4K-Blu-ray/320287/


"Collector's Edition" --- as opposed to what????  It's the ONLY edition!!!!!!!!!! ??!


I resumed watching this movie a couple days ago.  Still have almost an hour left.  I started watching more of it today but then I had to go to the bathroom and I didn't feel like rushing back to the TV.  This movie is an interesting piece.  It's got some genuinely disturbing moments and an overall feeling of dread.  The only thing I don't like about this movie is it's got some subplot(?) about an episode of a TV show being filmed unsuccessfully, and I don't think the filmmaker necessarily needed to resort to making a piece of pop culture ABOUT pop culture.  Movies should be about things that naturally exist.  The heart of man does need an overlapping running commentary.

No comments: