Sunday, March 5, 2023

Dkhd the Saga continues

 My inclination of perverting God's design continue to get in my way.  This past week, idk if I've made any discernable progress....I don't think it was any worse than the week before, but.........eh...
One good thing about this past 8 days is I didn't defile the New Covenent Sabbath in that way....   I just got done incurring guilt b/c that's just the kind of dumb crap that I do sometimes.........................

If I can go Tuesday, Wednesday and Thrs w/o fkn up, I'll maybe cut myself some slack, as I get the impression from hearing other people talk that I should....My sister cites that passage "No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to man" as meaning that my predicament is not to be considered a sign of hellboundness, but then one guys that tried counseling me and gave up with it somehow managed to get me thinking that the verse meant the exact opposite of what I'd always been told it meant.  

(sigh)

No comments: