Wednesday, January 24, 2024

 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captain_EO


I'd bought BAD (several times in fact...:/) and so know the song "Another Part Of Me"  For whatever reason I was reading reviews of the album on Amazon and someone mentioned this Disney attraction that up until this point, 2007?ish..., I had never heard of.  I mean, this is so freakin' epic!  You got Michael Jackson, George Lucas and Francis Ford Coppola all together in one film!  I mean, if it was just Michael Jackson, that'd be a huge selling point in itself, but I had NEVER heard of this film until I was reading about it online several years after the fact.  I guess people who go to Disney parks are so used to awesomeness galore that it probably just felt like "meh, it was aiight"  And people who don't go to Disney parks....I mean, why would you want to make them jealous? They can't afford it!?!!(the end!!!)  Idk.  Just seems weird.....like some kind of illuminati..."You knew about this!!!!!!  YOU KNEW!!!!!!!!"

No comments: