Thursday, September 18, 2008

like the weather

the weather's been really awesome since two days prior to today...around this time of year, there's this scent that I keep smelling, like it's in the air or something, but it's also in my apt or house or wherever I happen to be living this time of year (I've been living in my apt for over 4 1/2 years, but I used to live in a house...). I like that scent, I don't know how to describe it, other than it's kind of a minty wintery smell...well, I'm not even sure that's accurate...but anyway...I hope when winter actually gets here, I don't get too depressed from the whatever has a 85% chance of causing "bitterness"...I like winter, usually. But then again, I like overcast mornings and such...rainy days when it hasn't yet started to rain are awesome.

My music collection is still really thin, although it's slowly getting better. I now have 5 or 6 CDs instead of 2 or 3...it's been this way for about a month...I got 2 CDs earlier this month - Michael Jackson's BAD and American Football's self titled full length. They've stayed in my collection so far...I also re-obtained a CD that I sold to my mother for $1 to give to my sister (my sister was at work when I sold it to my mom). I didn't buy a whole new copy, although if my sis ever listened to the copy my mother gave her, I would have...I just repayed my mom $1 and took the CD back.

Right now I'm listening to a CD-R mix that I'm not too in awe of...it's a nice steady mix of goodness though. I don't usually listen to it, but I've kept it 'cause it has 18 songs that I paid $0.89 each for...that's $15+ down the drain if I throw the CD away, 'cause they're no longer on my computer...if I could figure out a way to make this CD better, I'd import the songs from it onto my computer and get it done...but I guess blending songs isn't a talent I have...they pay people good money to do that, BTW...

so...

I guess that's it...seems like I had something else to say, but I don't remember what it is/was...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

BUMP... surely you have something to say :p