Thursday, October 21, 2010

A FREE FLOATING FULL TORSO VAPOROUS APPIRATION!!!!!

HHHHOK!! I was at Toys "R" Us today and SAW - WITH MY OWN EYES - the TRU Exclusive GHOSTBUSTERS II 4 6" Figure + 2" Slimer accessory boxed set (made by Mattel). Yes, it's still $60 + 8% tax (making it more like $65). But if I order a couple $25 TRU gift cards via Complete Savings, I get 20% off of $50, making the set more like $55 ('cause the gift cards are 20% off AT COMPLEte Savings...seriously everybody, what's stopping you??).

Actually, cooler still, I could order THREE $25 gift cards and I'd have $75 in gift cards, covering ALL of the boxed set and part of the "Exploding" Stay Puft Marshmallow Man home bank. I'd still have to pay $17 or so for the bank, but I wouldn't have to do that right away...

I'm just gonna go ahead and order the CS gift cards in Nov, 'cause I can always buy something else and re-sell it on Amazon if the desired toppings are all eaten and digested...

No comments: