Monday, September 5, 2011

don't leave home w/o it

Or shall I say "don't leave WalMart without groceries and wait 'til you get home to realize you've done it".  But that's not really an order that needs to given, b/c after all, who'd do anything contrary to that?  Well, I would.  I have.  I hope I don't do it again...

Yep.  It was about $10 worth of stuff (a large sum of $ for a person in my circumstances).

You see, yesterday was the day I ponied up my dough and went grocery shopping pre-12th.  Just needed a few things - bread, coffee, and, um,...Oh yeah, cocoa; baking cocoa with sucrolose (sp?) mixed with hot milk can = hot chocolate!  And it's virtually fat and sugar free!

I also bought some boneless BBQ wings.  Shouldn't have done that.

I forgot to take my cholesterol medicine at least half of the previous week.  I took it on Saturday though and immediately proceeded to fill my pillbox and took them on Sunday too.  I'm supposed to take it before I go to sleep, so I haven't taken it today yet.

The weather here's been phenominal(sp??).  It's like a zombie film w/o the zombies...whut the...?  Anyway...

Um...gosh this is a boring post.  OH!  I wrote a WHOLE PAGE of one of my scripts.  It's been quite some time, quantity of which would be risky to even guestimate, since I toiled at screenwriting.  My problem has always been I can't make 'em long enough w/o making them boring.  AAAH!

Peace out
~Jonathan

No comments: