Friday, March 2, 2012

25 days later - $1.00

I accumulated enough earnings to request a check @ InboxDollars on the 6th of February this year.  The minimum is $30.  Three of that is taken care of when you request the check before it, and each subsequent check.  So I only had/have to earn $27 actually...and now it's the 2nd of March and I finally have $1.00 - which is nothing to sneeze @ since I only get $0.02 from clicking on a button that "proves" that I read the email.  I mean, what is that?  50 paid emails in 25 days?  I guess that actually makes sense...I kinda thought it would take at least a month, but they are consistent about sending me two emails a day, so...let's see...in 365 days/1 year, that is ...lemme get my calculator here... $14.60.  So IF I don't take advantage of any of their offers, I'm still over halfway to getting paid.  I mean, it's not enough to live on, or even take a lengthy break off your workweek, and I guess for that it's really not worth it for people that have jobs & aren't eligible for any of the offers on their website...for me though it's kind of exciting, although I still got 2 years ahead of me......

No comments: