Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Reasons I Won't Be Coming...

This is what it's come down to.  This is the grave you made.  You may learn to love it a little, but you'll spend most of your life trying to escape it.

1.  Kate Bush - The Whole Story
2.  Phil Collins - Both Sides
3.  Toto - Toto IV

PEOPLE ALWAYS TAKE A STEP AWAY FROM WHAT IS TRUE.
that's why I want you around.

I never loved you, you consumed me with the time we spent together; I don't blame you, I know everyone has to make a living, but I must confess disgust at myself for falling in your arms time and time again, telling myself I had good reason.  I regret the life I could have had...

Aerosmith - Big Ones
Aerosmith - Box Of Fire
Aerosmith - Get A Grip
Aerosmith - Permanent Vacation
Aerosmith - Pump
Tori Amos - Little Earthquakes
Tori Amos - Under the Pink
The Cars - Greatest Hits [1985]
Phil Collins - ...But Seriously
Phil Collins - Face Value
Phil Collins - No Jacket Required
The Cure - Paris
Genesis - Invisible Touch
Gentle Giant - Octopus
The Get Up Kids - Something To Write Home About
The Grateful Dead - American Beauty
The Grateful Dead - Europe '72
The Grateful Dead - Steal Your Face
Guns N' Roses - Appetite For Destruction
Hootie & The Blowfish - Cracked Rear View
Elton John - Greatest Hits [1974]
KISS - Animalize
KISS - Crazy Nights
KISS - Lick It Up
KISS - Unmasked
New Order - Low-Life
Nirvana - In Utero
Nirvana - Nevermind
Oingo Boingo - Skeletons In The Closet: the Best Of
Our Lady Peace - Burn Burn
Passion Pit - Manners
Pearl Jam - Rearviewmirror
R.E.M. - Murmur
R.E.M. - Reckoning
rush - moving pictures
311 - greatest hits 1993-2003
weird al - 1983-1994
the who - who's next

"THINGS THAT MAKE UP A LIFE/THOSE DAYS ARE GONE FOREVER"
who are you and what do you want?!/everyone I ever loved...at my funeral...it'd hurt too much to watch me drown...

"what I gave is yours to keep" / "Surprises let me know she cares" / I still think about you sometimes


American Football - s/t
Armor For Sleep - Dream To Make Believe
Blink 182 - Enema Of the States
Jackson Browne - The Next Voice You Hear: The Best Of
Cartel - Chroma
Chicago - Greatest Hits 1982-1989
The Cinema - My Blood Is Full Of Airplanes
Emarosa - s/t
Goo Goo Dolls - A Boy Named Goo
Hidden In Plain View - Resolution
Idlewild - 100 Broken Windows
Our Lady Peace - Happiness...Is Not A Fish That You Can Catch
Panic! At The Disco - Vices & Virtues
saves the day - stay what you are
senses fail - let it enfold you
silverstein - discovering the waterfront
sponge - rotting pinata
the starting line - direction
the starting line - say it like you mean it
3eb - s/t
3eb - blue
3eb - out of the vein
toad the wet sprocket - pale
trespassers william - having
the wallflowers - bringing down the horse
steve winwood - back in the high life

[[...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................]]

No comments: