Sunday, June 2, 2013

my wishes

I added AMERICAN FOOTBALL by American Football to my Amazon wish list.  I have it on mp3, but I don't have a functioning CD burner.  It would function well to have it around just in case the inspired awe that came from listening to the CD whenever the last time I experienced awe over (seems like it's been a few+ years...) becomes less clear, enabling me to hear it like it's new, once again.  Having the cover-artwork housed in a commercial jewel case would be a nice bonus, but why didn't I keep it the last time I had it or the time before that?  I have no idea.

I feel more focused regarding what is and isn't important now that I know this world will be sucked into Hell under the AntiChrist's command.  I keep hoping it won't happen in my lifetime, but there's no use.  If it doesn't happen in my lifetime, it'll happen shortly after, supposing I live the average life span of 80 or whatever...I'm thinking more like 75, but anyway...idk...I can't imagine myself as an old man.  I guess I'll feel differently about it if it happens, I'll probably be "middle-aged" when the Antichrist rises.  I might be 50 or around there when the time comes to take the mark or die.  I don't know how much the antichrist will spend on torturing his enemies.  He may just kill me outright, or me may send his defyers to a torture room or something, idk...I just hope it all ends well for me.  I know a lot of people have gotten all riled up over the idea that God isn't all that.  I hope at least some of them see the flaw in their thinking before it's too late.  But if they don't then that's their doing.  People are not incapable of rational thought.  Stupidity is caused by laziness.  Fortunately I have an advantage in that regard since I have a naturally hyper-active mind.

My MEDIA COLLECTION at the core:

American Football - s/t
Chicago - Greatest Hits 1982-1989
Phil Collins - No Jacket Required
Genesis - s/t
Genesis - Invisible Touch
Genesis - Live At Wembley Stadium (DVD)
Hidden In Plain View - Resolution
Idlewild - The Remote Part
Oingo Boingo - Dark At The End Of The Tunnel
Oingo Boingo - Nothing To Fear
Oingo Boingo - Skeletons In The Closet: The Best Of
The Starting Line - Say It Like You Mean It
Toto - Toto IV
Virginwool - Open Heart Surgery


I actually have several others that I got real cheap and figured I would/will/could listen to, since if i don't spend my money the gov't just assumes I don't need it... and I'm kinda addicted to shopping...shopping for its own sake is probably more important to me than owning an upgraded TV...still have that "standard" definition 15".

No comments: