Monday, June 22, 2015

barred

I finally downloaded an alternate web browser (Windows 7).
I chose Firefox based on CNET user reviews.  IE (latest version) was having compatability issues with Google or vice versa...so I couldn't blog for awhile.  I came here 2 or 3 times prior to today to blog about something(s) I don't even remember what and came today thinking it'd maybe be fixed, it wasn't.  So I have Firefox :)

I wonder if I'm as evolved as I'll get while on Earth.  I feel lacking in gratitude, ferociously impatient, terminally sad, or angry, and constantly in need of stimulation.  I find it nearly impossible to imbed myself in the life of anyone.  And my interests are extremely limited, so it's gluttony, lust and music.  Music isn't inherently bad, but since I'm terminally sad, listening to happy music does not stimulate me.  Christian music is sometimes sad, but it's so heavy, like God himself if sitting on my head, and then I find myself exhausted.  I just wonder if I'll make it to Heaven.  I surely don't want to spend eternity in a pit of evildoers.

No comments: