Thursday, March 31, 2016

MA MAN, YO, ARMIDILLO NEWTON....

Spent 6pm-12am NOT feeding my cat, and scrambling to get this that and a handful of piddly other things done; switching between tabs in a race against time that can not be won...
Finally fed her.  She probably feels like I do, like someone kicked her in the stomach.  Man is not meant to be awake 8+ hours after dinner.  You ever get fixated on a goal and find the stress of that fixation makes reaching or finding that goal has made you too sick to enjoy it?
  I've been awake since 3:30 A.M.  I finally took Thursday's Abilify and Cymbalta, apprx half an hour ago.  It was past the deadline just barely.  I'll have to remember to take my pills at around 4pm or so.  It's not good to take two days' worth of medicine doses back to back.  14-32 hours is an okay interval.  It's an accomplishment of sorts for me to take my pills 3 days in a row.  It would be a case of possession for me to take my pills 3 days in a row at the same time each of those 3 days.
I'm back on the computer.  Was certain there was some group of songs I wanted to listen to.  Cannot for the life of me remember what it was I wanted to do so badly.

No comments: