Monday, July 11, 2016

elevation

I ordered HERE AS IN HEAVEN by Elevation Worship from Overstock.com about a week ago.  I wanted to have it on CD b/c the cover-art is pretty and the music is really good.  Well, now I'm returning it unsealed to the retailer, b/c the damn disc will not come out of the case safely.  Maybe I'm just stupid or something, but I spent almost 2 entire minutes (a guestimate) trying to get that CD out of the case.  It never happened.  I'll probably buy HERE AS IN HEAVEN brand new from Amazon LLC so I can get the AutoRip ***and*** have the prrrty cover-art.  Thankfully I'm able to say that as if I have a means of accomplishing it somewhat soon without deceiving y'all.  I'm expecting a $50++ refund from Amazon.  Their partner "Amazon Warehouse Deals" sold me a used 4333 Lasko Hybrid Fan for $67.  The day I received the fan in the mail, the price went down to $50, in new condition, directly from Amazon.  They said they wouldn't charge return s/h, so returning the fan will hopefully not have been a waste of time.

No comments: