Sunday, July 16, 2017

the ToE

Was reading Genesis 1;NIV.
God did appararently speak light into existence.
After he created light
Verse 6 through 8 @ https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=genesis+1&version=NIV
And God said, “Let there be a vault between the waters to separate water from water.” So God made the vault and separated the water under the vault from the water above it. And it was so. God called the vault “sky.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the second day.

God said "...."
SO GOD MADE "..."
And it was so.

God called "..."

I don't know how on Earth Charles Darwin and/or anyone else knows or thinks they have enough information to establish the Theory of Evolution (ToE) as fact.  I haven't studied it.  I'm not at all academically accomplished.  I don't even think I'd know where to start in studying it.  If I cracked open ORIGIN OF THE SPECIES, I'd probably be overwhelmingly lost by the middle of page 1.  I highly doubt that mankind originated from organisms in the water that morphed into different forms of life.  During the creation process, it seems possible that God was experimenting and left what could be construed as evidence to suggest what scientists propose as fact.  I seriously do wonder if that's how all these many many dinosaur skeletons came into existence.  In fact, I do wonder if God had a pre-man world consisting of dinosaurs, kind of like how kids used to have ant farms.  It's not mentioned in The Bible, but whose to say that's not what God did?  The Bible doesn't mention every single shred of information/knowledge/fact that could ever be conceived to be confirmed or denied/refuted.

Anyway...just some thoughts.



No comments: