Monday, September 24, 2018

The epistle to the Galatians

I started a 5 day study plan yesterday.  Not sure if I'll be able to finish it in earnest.  Paul(?) uses something akin to calculus to navigate the hypocrisy of whatever it was the Galatians were doing wrong which is not explained.  I'm good with numbers but quaddigitchart xing is intimidating.  I'm not even sure if i can do longwinded minuses on paper.  I manage a budget of $250 per month including food stamps so maybe I'd be less rusty if I was flexing some middke class weight...idk.  But pre algebra and beyond were the iceberg to my titanium; the kryptonite to my Krypton; the "Fine; DON'T just say no!" to the Holy Spirit at work in my soul.
I...might finish it.  It's going to take a lot of chugging and good will to accomplish and sloth is probably my strongest nemesis at this point in time.

No comments: