Thursday, February 7, 2019

ecoomerce

Trying to buy BATMAN RETURNS (1992, Warner Bros) on Blu-ray.  I don't want the steelbook format.  Just a basic blu ray case is fine with me.

TARGET.COM -- $7.99
they won't ship it unless you add $17.01 or more worth of stuff to your cart.

WALMART.COM -- $7.99
They'll ship it for $5.99 extra.  No in store pickup option available.  wth???

AMAZON.COM --- N/A
Amazon Marketplace sellers are few and far between when it comes to reputable dealers with the ability to offer reasonable prices.

BESTBUY.COM -- $7.99
I didn't want ti to have to come to this, but it isn't coming to that.  I just looked, that's all!  $3.99 s/h.

DEEPDISCOUNT.COM
Same price as BestBuy when you factor in the s/h.  Seriously?  Those are the only two choices?  C'mon!

I kinda wanted to buy it from BULLMOOSE.COM, but I am seriously freaking out b/c A) Their list of locations that they ship it from just decreased for almost no reason and B) their price went up.  Is there some kind of opposition to ecommerce as it pertains to Hollywood?  Or is blu ray seriously dropping in popularity???




No comments: