Thursday, February 7, 2019

The Joy of God

I found myself feeling rather abysmal about the world around me.  I don't even know why.  Heck, I can't even articulate what it was I was feeling.
Basically, I guess my doubt regarding my Heavenly residence finally culminated in a realization that people's certainty in their future was either A) True or B) The Bible modified for human consumption.  I guess I was leaning toward the latter.
A letter I had hung on my wall from Franklin Graham's Sumaritan's Purse organization just filled my heart with joy and re-ignited a joy in me that I was fearing to be endangered.
Thank You God and thank you to all who've accepted Christ as your Savior and Lord.  Thanks to the folks at FAITH COMMUNITY GRAYSON for their hospitality and warmth.  And a good size shout out to my old friends at LEGACY MARIETTA, especially the Monday Night Men's Bible study.  Keep on keepin' on!

No comments: