Thursday, April 16, 2020

kicking and screaming

Just been actively chill while inactively pulsating with suppressed will.
Pissed off a lot lately.  Go figure.  "I don't  feel like  reading The Bible."  "Well, you need to"  "Eh..."  And so it goes.  Stupid.  And I'm sitting here talking about it too.  Idk.
oook.  I seriously f--ing swear, today, maybe just today, feels like wind.  It's not wind-e.  It's like a day that was claymationed out of wind.  Like my head and the grass and the pavement were all formed out of a f--n cloud.  Stinks.  I hate these days.  They are superficially gorgeous and mind numbing.
It's been nice overall the past week or so.  Days have been beyond sufficient in sunlight while not being too heated by it.  We had some rain but not days on end of it.  One night I thought it might enter my room it was giant windy thundering.  My brother in law had just sealed a baldy-in-need-of-sealing window in my room a couple weeks or less prior.  If he hadn't done that..........
Decided to go to the store a couple days ago.  So far no symptoms of the bug.  Still won't know much of anything 'til 14 days is up.  I prayed to my Lord and asked for His protection.  I figure if He decides against granting that request, then He has the foresight and insight necessary to make Good of it.  The ultimate LIFE is not on Earth.  I don't get the impression The Garden Of Eden was ever meant to be the be all end all of man's experience.  I think the Garden of Eden was basically sort of a testing ground for God's creation.  God's creation failed the testing.  Yet He loved us regardless, so much so that he sent Jesus to dwell with us and die for us and live again so we can learn to live abundantly.  Someone on Amazon was saying that the rainbow does not mean what The Bible says it means because even after a tsunami there's a rainbow.  I so wish I could get ahold of that guy and explain The Bible.  He says he belongs to a church but the pastor there must be extremely weak minded to not be able to understand how the entire Bible adds up to make perfect sense if you use it to find answers.  I mean, for crying out loud; you don't need to be a genius to understand The Bible.  Most of what makes The Bible difficult to understand in spots has already been explained in other writings that are readily available.  Any pastor worth his salt can find these writings without any trouble.  Most of these books can be found by commonfolk as well.

Aaanyway.
uh....idk how I got started on that.  Oh...ya.  anyway.
Ug.  i probably had too much to eat for lunch.  glug.
i will c my way out of here.  sorry I don't have much more to say.  Maybe later today I'll think of something.

No comments: