Thursday, July 2, 2020

The nature of a check mark; is it real?

Had to finally go ahead and email MyPoints.com customer service because I for the 15th time clicked on a checkmark and was directed to a graph that tells me how far away I am from amassing a specific qty of points with which I will/would earn a bonus in addition to.  The checkmark wouldn't be totally out of place except there's another aspect of MyPoints.com where you complete a specific set of task and regardless of how much or little you earn from those tasks, you get a bonus.  It used to be called "Daily 5", but it's now being referred to as "to-do list", which makes their use of the checkmark even more ridiculous.

OH well.  Was going to include the email I sent, see if I could garner a few laughs, but OK.  I copied it into my clipboard, but then I unwittingly inserted a screenshot into my clipboard.  Gysh!  Why can't screenshots be way more concise??  Ya know?  Like: CLICK! Done!  WThk?  They gotta make everything so damn complicated.





No comments: