Sunday, December 12, 2021

Friday - Sunday --- woah

I re-swapped my RokuTV (TCL)...mistake.  I knew it was a mistake, if I recall accurately.  I just ...idk...didn't care, I guess...then my conscience grew....I had it for...a week?  Two?  idk...  I got rid of it Friday night.  Listed it on FB Marketplce Thrs.  Rather good turnaround.  I in turn picked up a pretty basic monitor for $20.  It works, and I had $40 remaining.  Using the rest for a DVDNETFLIX subscription and bought a couple $10 CDs.  Goes fast.  Anyway....  
Then my sister got all crazy about something I had said a week or two ago...she sent me this accusatory tude laced email and then I responded without gentleness, and my brother in law spent like two hours exchanging texts with me, essentially "You're wrong and why are you thinking otherwise?"  After telling him everything I had to tell him, the last 3 or 4 texts I'd sent him basically consisted of "Quit texting me."
Then an hour after that nonesense he offered me a ride to the grocery store.  He picked me up and took me over there as if nothing was wrong.  My sister is still apparantly refusing to speak with me.  :/
And now I'm awake.  Just sitting here.  Trying to figure out what music to listen to, I guess...checking email waiting for Google to respond to a refund request for some movies I'd rented and haven't yet watched.  

I saw GHOSTBUSTERS: AFTERLIFE Wednesday (finally).  I think I might have to watch it again.  I wasn't terribly impressed.  I liked it more than the 2016 reboot.  But it seems like it was missing some of the magic of the original.  Honestly, I don't think Ghostbusters is an idea that has much to it.  The comics and cartoon series are OK, but as far as a movie goes, the 1989 sequel had more of the magic of the original, albeit miniaturized.  They didn't HAVE to make a sequel, but the demand was there, so that was that.  I think my enthusiasm for Ghostbusters is pretty much gone.  Sounds really sad...it kinda is...I spent so much of my life thinking it was a part of who I am....It really sooo isn't.  


No comments: