Friday, September 16, 2022

"We'll be with you shortly"

 This is absolutely stupid, the way businesses operate like this.  I can't just send an email and get a response.  I have to go through this stupid portal, SEND them a message, and VOOSH!, any evidence that I even said anything disappears.  The only evidence that I said anything is this generic email that says "We'll be in touch"  And then a week later, or 3 days, whatever, in all reality, it is entirely possible another concern could arise, I send an email about that, and same thing happens.  How do these vapideese fkkkkkkkk!s think I'm supposed to know WHAT they're TALKING ABOUT????  Especially when they send some dumb response that is often -- not always -- characteristic of customer service representatives.  I ask "What would happen if I cancelled an order?" and they for all I know could respond "We're sorry.  In order to mark this transaction as fraud, you'll need to contact your credit card issuer"  And it's entirely possible that they might be responding to another email I could have maybe sent in the same 5 day window that says something like "You're marquee is mispelled. You might have difficulty generating traffic that way"  I don't know how either of those would illicit a response on the topic of fraud, but I don't understand a lot of the responses I receive from CS reps.  It's actually gotten better over the past couple years, but I'm still leery of all the piles of bs my memory has fluttering about, most of it receded kinda far back...

No comments: