Friday, May 29, 2009

July

Looks like June will be the last month of living here in my apartment. I'm moving in with my mother, 'cause my sister is moving to Georgia to get married to her fiance and my sister doesn't want to have to sell the house since A) the economy isn't good enough to make even a "standard" amount back on it and B) it hasn't gained hardly any equity since she didn't buy it that long ago.
I hope that Denon DVD/Sacd/etc(?) player I'm expecting to receive today (via UPS) has a headphone jack. I'm not counting on it, but I tried using headphones via the receiver I have and the receiver acted as if the headphones weren't there...maybe I should have unplugged my speakers first? Idk...I'll see what the Denon player is like, and go from there...right now I don't have a player hooked up to my receiver, 'cause I have no use for two DVD/CD... players and I can listen to music on my computer until the UPS guy gets here.

No comments: