Monday, May 11, 2009

oh the horror!

I had a dream this evening (was asleep for 2 or 3 hours...) that was so disturbing;

For some reason, there were 2 additional cats in my apartment, one for each cat that I normally have...well, I was afraid they would get in a fight with my cats, and I kept trying to get them out of my apartment, but for some reason wasn't succeeding...so, while all 4 cats were in my closet, doing a surprisingly good++ job of minding their own business, I knocked down a couple or so boxes, which squashed the two stranger-cats.

The sad thing was how the 2nd cat, who was a lot smaller than the other one, didn't seem at all aware of the doom at hand, and he just kind of almost was walking towards it...I don't remember the details all that well...they were neat cats, but they weren't supposed to be here...

No comments: