Wednesday, September 16, 2009

my five will jive

I just got my 3rd $5 Amazon gift card for doing virtually nothing - searching the web and...I think that's where most of my 'points' (i.e.: SwagBucks) came from. Yeah, I guess some of you (?) may be confused at this point. I'm a member of "Swagbucks", which is a program that gives you points or "bucks" (Swagbucks) that you can redeem for merch or gift-cards/certificates. They dollar value per point is virtually nothing, but it's not like it hurts me in any way to have that Swagbucks search bar on my browser, so...anyway...
Of course, I used that $5 (or $3.23 of it) to buy a CD, one that I've bought innumerable times...of course, I've written your eyes out about that one enough...
But I think I have a good list of CDs to own...it'll probably be added on to, slowly more or less...

1. Jackson Browne - The Next Voice You Hear: The Best Of
2. Genesis - Invisible Touch
3. Genesis - Live/The Way We Walk Vol. 1: The Shorts
4. Hawthorne Heights - If Only You Were Lonely
5. Hidden In Plain View - Resolution
6. Taking Back Sunday - Tell All Your Friends
7. Toto - Toto IV
8. Trespassers William - Different Stars

I'm trying to decide weather or not Oingo Boingo "Skeletons In The Closet" and a few others should be added to the list...guess the answer should be obvious...idk...

No comments: