Thursday, December 3, 2009

I didn't want you to think I was intentionally wasting your time...

http://www.somethingdifferent.tv/index.php

2 questions 1) how much is the cost of transferring 3 VHS tapes to DVD? 2) Do your DVDs come with cases?

I should have enough money to pay you for your transfer service by the 1st of Feb, or January if your DVDs come with cases, maybe sometime this month if I can get some stuff sold at my Amazon storefront. The films I DEFINITELY want transferred are

THE LAST UNICORN
& THE EXORCIST (the version we all HAVE seen, and have BEEN seeing long enough for it to technically be a classic...)
, and I already have E.T.

Might return to your aid when I have enough gumption and disposable income to get that KISS Animalize concert video, even though I'm not a KISS fan, I used to be...boy, 14 was some good times.

I owe my ex-land lord a ton of $ (he hasn't yet told me how much but I can only imagine while I wait for him to call me back...), so even though TLC & TX are only $8 apprx at Amazon's Marketplace, I only have about 1/7th of that, so I'll need to prepare. CultCine has Gregg Araki's nowhere fortunately, and I really mean fortunately b/c it's over $20 just to buy the tape at Amazon - used.

Sorry if this email is too long...

~Jonathan

No comments: