Monday, June 13, 2011

pa-pa-pandora!

Been listening to Pandora a bit.  I figure(d) I can buy songs I hear from Pandora while listening to them.  That way Pandora, the artist and the great folks at Amazon get their $$.  If you don't already know, I am highly opposed to the iTunes brand.  So far I've bought...3?  Or was it two...idk...I think it was two today, then I got like one yesterday, eye, I don't know...

Anyway...I almost indebted myself to the bank for a prolonged amount of time by placing an order for a wi-fi enabled blu ray player from Panasonic.  Then I figured "I already have a computer; why this?"  so I then tried to order a DVD player and some DVDs; my debit card was declined.  Thank God!  My impatience makes me laugh sometimes.

I just don't know if I'll be able to get my "Tax Assistance" check in 2012.  The news announced that Missouri is in need of budget cut(s).  I'm hoping they don't all out eliminate the program.  I can take half!  Heck, even 1/5 would be great!

No comments: