Friday, May 4, 2012

and then it occurs to me - I'm never gonna leave this bed

I went to bed around 10:30pm last night - woke up before 6am today.  The spell is broken!  Nice morning, too(!).  Not really looking forward to anything, listening to Maroon 5's HANDS ALL OVER.  I can't believe it's already 2 years old (ish).  They have an even newer one coming out!  I heard "Never Gonna Leave This Bed" like 3 times (at least) on Pandora before I realized how good it was...the CD is OK, I still prefer "Never Gonna Leave This Bed"...idk...track 3 and 4 are kinda weak...the first one is pretty good+...I can't remember how good track 2 is.  I don't get any new mail until the 7th at the soonest.  I have $10 in Amazon credit, don't have any worthwhile ideas for how to spend it...guess I can get something for my mom's birthday coming in a couple months...that actually makes sense, I'm probably going to need to reschedule my hygenist appt for the 2nd or 3rd time...I have a 2nd Dentist appt in June, that's gonna be $39, I'll probably need to go back in Jan/Feb '13 if I get another Circuit Breaker check at that time b/c I just can't seem to get in the habit of brushing my teeth.  I did it yesterday, but there was like a 3 day break before then.  Maybe it's just a phase, I haven't been taking showers as frequently as I should either, took one...yesterday?  It might have been the day before that...and my cholesterol is too high - go figure!  I don't know what I could do differently to change all this - I'm eating plenty of fiber & protein, not too many calories...I might be going over my 25(?) limit of fat grams...well...I am not exorcising as much as I should...the day before yesterday I walked to a convenience store that was located practically a block away from my house...probably took 40 mins tops to walk to and from...and no, I didn't buy a big gulp at the store, I was buying a money order for my sister since she used her x payment method to pay for our mom's Mother's Day gift and since we live in different states and wiring money costs five-whopping-dollars, a money order made the most sense.  I am NOT paying $20 for ANY number of checks.  I probably haven't even bought $20 worth of money orders since I started buying them almost 10 years ago and that's counting the numerous non-PayPal transactions on eBay...I mean, it MIGHT have gone past $20, but that's just it - I pay by mail so infrequently a box of checks is a total waste of money.  And I don't know why people write checks still - it's a waste of time and resources.  All the industrialism of recent times probably wouldn't have such harmful effects if 75% of the world's trees hadn't been wiped off the face of the Earth.

Um...anyway...

So...I'm not going "GREAT[!]", but I'm not doing too bad either...glad you asked!

No comments: