Thursday, May 3, 2012

PLUS'N ME OFF

Uh...wuuh...looks different here...am I dead?..............

Freakin' hekk, it's been a long time since my last post.  Have I neglected to share any real information here?  Uh...no.  Nothing's changed...well, a couple days ago my cholesterol doctor discovered I need more "umph" to my cholesterol medicine, so she added Trilipix.  Guess that's a shroom-extract...idk...sounds like a wicked hallucinogenic...weather has brought HEAT (1995)...ugh...um...today it's the fan, tomorrow it's the A/C...maybe, idk...I went to bed really late sometime...a week ago?  Maybe less...or not...so I woke up late the next day and it's been escalating since...today I woke up at noon and still didn't quite get enough sleep...I had an appt with my case worker, she turned water into.. err...she was on time - and I slept through it!!  I usually wake up way earlier than necessary when I have appt(s)...my subconscious weaponry was no match for my enormous load of irresponsibility...

I've already spent over $75 and I don't even know how I did it.  $32 of that was for a couple book club purchases, which will probably be reduced to $18 after the club rec's the book I intend to return.  I thought I was going to sell it and get over half of the total I paid back, but after doing the math, I found even with the money I'd get back from the introductory purchase, I still would be losing $5.  And the club has some books I would like to buy.  I don't think I gave Neil Gaiman's THE SANDMAN a real chance.  I've been wanting to re-buy it, but just haven't got around to it...it's usually almost $10 or more and books just aren't something I spend a lot of time with...I read a little over 10 pages of Jim Crace's QUARANTINE and it was a nice read, but I haven't picked it up again in like...2 weeks?  It's due back at the library on the 8th...well, it was, I renewed it earlier today...
So...in case you're wondering why I joined a book club if I don't give a rat's ass about books, here's the reason: I was promised $10USD spendable via Amazon in the form of Swagbucks points (book club>Swagbucks>Amazon gift card>shopping(!))

Wow...I've talked so much just about the last two days!  See how much of your time I waste?  Aren't you GLAD I post this infrequently?

No comments: