Saturday, February 7, 2015

Poor shut - in

The idea of staying home all day is looking like an epic fail for those who don't have loads of money and/or patience.  I'm looking for a pair of pants to buy at Sears' website 'cause I get $15 in points boomeranged to me if I spend $50 in clothing and I only have $45 worth of clothing in my cart w/ the purchase of two media/novelty shirts.  However, it is literally impossible to add pants to my Sears cart b/c they require me to pick an "inseam" size.  Since when in the f***ing hell does "inseam" be a word in the vocabulary of those outside the stitching/tailoring industry???  I went to WiseGeek dotcom and they have no clear  / plain English definition of an inseam.  They say "you can calculate the inseam by......" yeah that's about where I start imitating Snoopy and go "pi@@ off!!!!"  Stupid b.s.  Sears does NOT require me to give them my pant leg size.  So, they want me to pick an inseam but who cares if I survive the flood, right?  Damn schit!!!

No comments: