Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Albert Hammond Jr..........know any more than you did????

Stupid fucking shit.
My mom's loudddd chewing prompted me to pump up the volume and click on the closest thing to non-shit I could hope to enjoy....tried Mayday Parade's 2013 album MONSTERS IN THE CLOSET b/c it was on my "most recently played" list-thingy.......then despite the misgivings about clicking on a CD with some random dude's name plastered on it, I clicked on Albert Hammond Jr.'s MOMENTARY MASTERS...track 1 over, damn it, Ok, now track 2 has started, I don't know if Mom finished her food or if she picked up any of the damn hints I dropped, admittedly subtle as they were.......
Albert Dickjack Jr.'s name still means practically nothing.  Track 1 and two have sonic pleasantness, but unless you're doing some Hawaiian style dancing and want music to give the appearance of having a reason just in case someone might be staring at you through the window or you happen to be in public, this CD is a total void in terms of anything that matters.  Maybe the lyrics pertain to some self righteous political thinking...idk...
'bout damn time.  Track 3 has livened things up.  It's still ugly and stupid sounding, but whatever...

No comments: