Monday, August 10, 2015

THE SMALLEST LIGHT (2015)

2013 brought emo-revival band Daisyhead's debut recording, titled I COULDN'T FACE YOU.  Two years later, earlier this year, their debut LP THE SMALLEST LIGHT was released and as was the case with Too Close To Touch's NERVE ENDINGS and Wind At Sails' MORNING LIGHT, I didn't find out about it until several months after the fact (in this case today).
Times like this make me glad I signed up for ad free Rdio.  Sorta.  I'm not sure the ads would bog it down that much if at all...although they are annoying, especially since it's mostly advertisements for their own service, beckoning me to upgrade to a paid plan.
I had some gift cards on Swagbucks, a whopping $19 worth, so I bought Lotte Kestner's THE BLUEBIRD OF HAPPINESS and now I'm awaiting a bank transfer so I can bu THE SMALLEST LIGHT.  I still have $6+ in GC bal.  The CD is a little under $12 w/ S&H factored in.
BOOM!

No comments: