Monday, August 10, 2015

if I had two hands....

Skipped church yesterday.  Was thinking I'd read some of His word, but I haven't.  Not then.  Not today.  It's 10:30 here in Missouri.
I bought a boatload of stuff at Hastings with my debit card yesterday.  Total debited from my bank was $106.10.  I only had $17.  I didn't need anything from Hastings, I didn't even really badly want anything...$28 of the $106 was a flat out waste.  The rest was stuff that I could easily live w/o.  I just wanted to shop.  So I did.  It'll be paid in September when I get money and I'll be able to pay for groceries and such like a sheltered U.S. citizen would think I should, although my gift to God that month will be a little short the requested 10%.
I felt so damn hypocritical yesterday, I didn't ask God for forgiveness.  Thankfully I've lived another day.  Praise be to Him.  I woke up at 11am so not much telling when I'll go to bed.
Not sure why I woke so late.  I went to bed a little after midnight.  Seriously, woah...


No comments: