Wednesday, May 18, 2016

My excitement renwed...is it worth it?

Ok, I'm still pretty much broke, at least broke enough to seriously question weather I can afford paying for a movie theater ticket x2.
But I'm not nearly as down about seeing the new GHOSTBUSTERS film.  I think it gets to seem more depressing when sitting haunched waiting for the kill...that is two months down the road...it gets to feeling like idol worship and S&M combined...ig...
I still highly doubt it will be as good as the first or anywhere near.  BUT -- I am indeed in better spirits about it.  I figured I was being a little critical of the movie basing it soley on a trailer.  I knew there was a lot of stuff that wasn't included in the trailer...there still lots of stuff that isn't in the trailer.  The movie's got to be at least 90 minutes long and the two trailers released have a combined total of maybe 4 minutes of that footage.
I think the best thing at this point for my sanity is to sit back and see how things go.  If I don't see it in theaters, so be it.  I need to at least get a $5 concession at the counter or whatever + pay the movie ticket price which is between $12 and $21 depending on what time of day I see it and if I go the Fandango route or not.
hmmm...


No comments: