Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Really really BAD

I decided the easiest and most sensible thing to do is unleash my mini LP copy of BAD from its plastic sleeve and keep it.  The OBI would be nice to have, but this item is obviously not worth very much to anybody.  It's apparently still in print --- Amazon LLC is still offering it, and their price (brand new) isn't too bad either.  The only real concern I have as of now is the bright white cover-art printed on cardboard could fade rather easily.  Oh well.  I'll cross that bridge when I have to, if...
I copied the disc to my computer and then transferred it to a thumb drive.  If the thumb drive goes kaput, I'll just have to do it again.  It's kinda cumbersome to get the disc out of the case -- which is inside of a sleeve, which is inside of a different sleeve.  Many times I've thought I was in the mood to listen to it, and then I realized I wasn't.  Then I have to  start putting it back into the sleeve, and then put the sleeve into the outer sleeve and then back in the case.  You can't just slide the sleeve into the case either; you need to keep from damaging the other myriad of inserts that are included in the package.

No comments: