Monday, November 14, 2016

Madness I tell you! du yu not knew whu dis is!?

IT IS JEEESUS!  MAKER AND RULER OF DA WORLD!


Yeah, had to get that out of my system.
I'm supposed to be at a Men's Bible study no later than 7PM, takes about 20 minutes to get there, will need to be ready in case my ride decides to be half an hour apprx early.
I feel like I'm either living in another day entirely or I'm not "wearing wedding clothes".  What the heck am I doing?  I need to check the mail.  I found out after playing ball with the dogs that the mail had arrived while I was doing that or right afterward.  I don't know exactly what the gap between checking the tracking and that was.  I didn't think the mailman would leave them in the mailbox, but supposedly they did.  I'll have to check on that.  I only got four 4.5 hours to do what the heck ever.  I don't know.  I hate it when this happens.  It's plenty of time to do everything one can think to do and still find time to be bored silly, but to me it's just pressure to meet a deadline and it's driving me nuts.
Eeeeh...um...nothing serious, just I, the looney bin resident...Hey, FORMER looney bin resident...eh?

No comments: