Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Wednesday, the day before Friday...

Tomorrow (thurs/thanksgiving)
i will be heading to the Town Center Community Church to hang w/ folks during Thanksgiving meal time, at approximately 11-1pm I guess...not sure how long anyone will want to sit around talking and eating...
My mom will be with my gramma, and so is my sis & her hubby.  I'm stayin' behind to take care of the dogs and my sis' cat.  And my cat too (heh).
Didn't read my daily The Bible entry yesterday.  Caught up before noon today, prior to turning on the desktop.
Ate waaaaay too much today....starting to sound old.
Still need to walk the dogs so they and myself can get exercise.  I didn't check the mail Monday or Tuesday.  I checked the mail earlier in the morning and then checked it again after noon.  My FORREST GUMP blu ray was there.  USPS had been expecting it to arrive on Friday.  It was sent out by the seller on Saturday, just kinda dropped in the slot, nobody picked it up 'til Monday.  Yeehaw!  I will probably get the card my gramma sent me Friday.  She usually puts $ in it, although there's no telling how much or little is in it.  She used to consistently give me $20.  Lately she's pulling down a lot less money and I haven't spoken much to her since I moved here to Georgia, so I wouldn't be surprised if she scaled it back down to $10 or even $5.  In principle, I shouldn't expect any money, and I will be a tad disappointed if there is none w/ the card.  It's not even a big deal.  I have $8 in my wallet.  I was expecting to have an expense that turned out not to be, so I had $5 after I realized that midday yesterday, and then I sold a CD to CD Warehouse and got some $ from that.  I actually have $9, but $1 of that is innaccessible to me until further notice from my mom or whatever.  If I need an Amazon gift card or something, I might ask my mom to send it to me electronically in the form of an Amazon gift card, but until that becomes needed, if it does, then I don't have it, but it is "in my name", though I guess that's also wrong phrasing, since I can't prove it's mine...
Um...hmm...I think that's it...

No comments: