Saturday, March 4, 2017

a giant cup of wtf-EVER!

Been shopping up the wazoo, mostly with credit.
Planning on returning apprx. $10 worth of it and I have a pending refund for about $20 worth of more.  I spent $16 on one thing b/c I was offered $10 cash back on it for trying this service...they said it will take 3-6 weeks to receive it...eeesh...not much telling if i'll have the willingness to pay toward my CC with the cash that I get back from it...I bought a Club O Gold membership from Overstock.com, priced at the standard rate of $20, but they offered $25 worth of Club O Gold points, which I felt was too good to pass up.  What's more is I get free s/h on all future orders until 1 year from sign up --- no minimum.  Normally Overstock.com's prices are a bit higher than places like WalMart or Amazon, but SHUTUP! they had Martin Scorsese's GOODFELLAS on DVD for $2 and some chump change.  I KNOW!  That DVD isn't normally very expensive no matter where you buy it, but I not only found it for next to nothing, but I didn't have to go through some monster-company to buy it...wow.  I also ordered a couple other things, one of which I should have used my Club O Gold points on instead of ordering it with my Club O Gold membership...I'll be returning that when I can...probably Tuesday.  I also pre-ordered something, might go ahead and return that too..actually, I think I'll keep the item that's NOT a pre-order and then use my points on the item I pre-ordered once I get everything straightened out...gosh, this a tangled web...the pre-order won't be coming until the 28th or something so it probably won't even be here until April.  In the meantime, it racks up interest...I haven't even seen the movie, the one I might have mentioned in a prior blogpost not sure A MONSTER CALLS; looks promising, although Rotten Tomatoes critics seem to have somewhat mixed reactions to it-- that could mean nothing or it could mean something...
...rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

No comments: