Thursday, February 8, 2018

A smooth (ish) Thrs

Glug
Ate 1 and 1/3 medium pan pizza (Domino's).  Apprx 4,000 grandalicious calories (see what I did there?) 
Total for today ("so far"[aah!])?  Uh....I don't want to talk about it.

Um...

Dharma was a very unobnoxious terrorier (hahahhahahaha!!!!!!!pppppsyche!  That's sarcasm people, ya know??) while I was throwing the ball for the sake of exorcising some fat from her outer being.  (Boom!)

Now I need to do the same for myself.
I don't wanna.
(hssss)

I started typing all this around 3PM

I just got back down here after helping upstaris.  I am thankful to have spent some quality time with my nephew while my mother got a supersized powernap (30++ mins?; I asked her how long she'd slept and she simply said that she doesn't know)

Happy birthday in advance, BIL Travis -- if you're out there in your cubicle (?) reading this (!)

My mom would have today off from overseeing my nephew's well being.  But my mutta has a docta's appaintmant tammarra.
Sa she's swatching dees.
(How about that Humphrew Bogart gangster dead guy actor accent ey?) (woooooooooo...)

I've read 4 entries of my Daily Living Bible by God annotated by Charles Stanley.  I'm still semi-optimistic that I'll read at least 4 more entries this week and be one day less behind than I was.....I just started the portions I should have been reading in September.  If God literally puts it in my lap and glues my eyes to it (hey, it can happen!), maybe I'll finish by April......(Um.......)

I haven't taken my meds today.  bzzzzzzzzzz

I had my phone away from me most of the morning.  I put it in my pocket around 12:30PM and by 2PM I had taken over 400 steps and burned 32 calories.  Just think what my Pedometer would say if I hadn't had it away from me half of the day.  Eh?  Ehh?  Swoosh!

About that pizza ---- damn, I want some Coke.  YAY I **have** some Coke!  I hope I never get stupid and neglect to order soda with my pizza.  I WANT SOME SODA!!!!  Maybe I'll take a break from typing this.  It's probably going to go flat any minute if it hasn't already (rrr)

So............uh.........anything else?
Hmm...wouldn't you like to know....**Wouldn't we *ALL* like to know????!!!   I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!
I KNOW IT HAPPENS,  I KNOW THE DATE IT HAPPENS!  YOU'RE THE ONE LIVING IN  FNG DREAM, SILVERMAN!  I KNOW IT HAPPENS, IT HAPPENS!!!

(RRRR)))

:/



No comments: