Sunday, February 11, 2018

A prayer;

Tried speaking, but I got tongue tied and pissed off points added score.
I don't know what's going on.  All I know is I'm pissed off about everything.  I'm not going to list the causes.  They are not relevant.  Please God, help me be at peace now and through the morning.
Please forgive me for the neglect I've shown you the bulk of the week.
In Jesus I pray
Amen.

Cont'd
Thank you God for stilling my heart somewhat.  I feel myself prone to wander from this stillness.  Please empower me with your Spirit of Truth - The Holy Spirit - to be mindful and on guard of this.  Thank you, Lord.  Amen.

Epilogue 6:05PM
Thank you God for placing me with this freedom of religion.  Thank you God for your presence in this nation and in my local congregation this morning.  Thank you for your extended invitations.  I pray that I would be worked upon throughout this week to be molded into a version of myself that would be ever more pleasing to you and that my will would line up with yours.  Thank you, ever so much.  In Jesus I pray.  Amen.

No comments: