Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Calories

I managed to get over 3.5k steps in by going from Target on Scenic Hwy all the way to Best Buy.  I was collecting points on my Shopkick app.  I now have $4 in Walmart goft cards.  Half of that I had already accumulated.  If I had received the proper points for entering Marshall's, i would have had enough to get a $5 gift card.
In any case, the real good news for that day-- Sunday - was that I ate -- at the very most --1,800 calories. 
I'm pretty sure I sunk it yesterday.  I had 3 sandwiches.  Didn't measure how much pb i used so can't be too sure how many calories that was.  Then i ordered egg rolls from Asian Max on UberEats.  Have no concrete idea how much was in that but i figured that it equated an overage of calories.  Then i had rice pilaf - an entire box.  Was thinking I'd eat it the following day but that was a dumb notion as i half knew going in.
Today's plan is o more than 2 calories pe mnute.  I don't anticipate being awake more than 18 hrs.  May be awake less than 16.  Gotta keep on keepin on.

No comments: