Monday, June 22, 2020

Chaynge The Wuurld!

Was reading some of Ephesians yesterday.  Really got my heart pumped for God and the promises The Holy Spirit.  Was like yellin' "Yeeah!", except, ya know, inside....then I resumed normal living.  My sister proposed the idea that facing my sin for all that it is is probably what's holding me back.  I don't know what to do about that.  I guess God will deal with that in His time.  If it never happens.....idk.  I just think I'm not committed enough.  Not sure if that lack of commitment will have any harsh consequenes for me.  I don't expect to remain in ignorant bliss eternally.  I'm sure I'll get a real long hard talkin' to when I get to Heaven.  "DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU'VE DONE????" and I'll be like "Um...." and He'll be like "LOOK!" and I'll be like "AAAGH!", but it'll be over at some point, and he'll probably be wiping my tears away and trying to calm me down.

Man.  Lots is riding on me.  I really should try harder.  Irrg.  idk.  It's too hard.  Ayrg.

oook.....not sure what to write about elsewise.  Mm.

figured I should post an update since it's been almost 2 weeks....don't want to turn that into 1 or 2 months...........

No comments: