Tuesday, August 4, 2020

third

My third nephew is almost otp.  He's coming!
My sister is in the hospital and that baby's coming out weather he likes it or not.  Hopefully he doesn't bang her up too badly on the way to The World.

Wanted to type something a few times, my mind has been all over the place.  Darting from blue to pink to red to grey to blue and purple and pink to red again.  Can't seem to enjoy a full length movie to save my life.

Need to read some of God's Word.  Been reading a little bit here and there.  idk, it's weird, doesn't really "Feel" like I've read The Bible when I do so on my phone, although the words are still rich and pure.  Maybe it's all the extra stuff, like notifcations that pop up from time to time etc.  idk if any notis popped up when I was last reading it or the time before that even.  One time they did.  I think I'm just old fashioned maybe.  I feel like I've somewhat accomplished something when I read one chapter but when I'm looking at an actual page, I can see how much "one chapter" really is.  It's sometimes a lot, but not always.

AAAaanyway.  Ug.  Super tired today.  Got about 4.5 hours of sleep last night, more or less in one stretch.  I took another 1.5 hour nap later.  I keep waking up briefly throughout the night.  If that were not so I'd get 5.75 hours or more of sleep + maybe the nap or some of it, but I figure each waking removes about half an hour's worth of functionality from my overall sleep.  I don't know if I woke up more than twice or how long I was awake really.  Seems like I might've been awake for about half an hour at one point, but I really don't remember.  My Mom is doing most of the babysitting b/c nobody trusts me to watch the kids, being of a non-parent mindset, and I have no idea how she's managing to not fall out of her skin or something.  I guess it's the maternal love and the power of God Almighty at work in her.  Maybe the other way around, who knows.

I thinkkkkkkk i'm done talking about anything.  I cant' think of anything and CUT.

No comments: