Wednesday, April 5, 2023

ever more, the faith, in front

 Romans chapter 6, been reading that this past week at the behest of my counseler.  He urged me to extract one principle from the text and try to apply it.

What shall we say then?  Are we to continue in sin so that grace may increase?  Far from it! How shall we who died to sin still live in it?


I confess to You, Lord God, Almighty, that I have not been a good steward of the faith you have showed me.  You have been lavishly kind to me and I have been almost cruel to you, callous for sure, and I ask that You would forgive me for my iniquities and my shallow and short sighted mindset.  Please strengthen me and deepen my love and faith in and for You, so that I may prove myself to be Yours, and not be ashamed at your coming.

in Your Sons' Mighty and Wonderful Name I pray these things.
Amen.

No comments: