Wednesday, October 8, 2008

no longer raining & more

My nose is not stuffed up anymore. I hope I didn't pass the cold onto my mom or sister...the weather today is kinda gloomy, but at least it's not raining...might clear up later today...I got out of the house yesterday, but it wasn't a whole lotta fun. It wasn't like prison or anything flat-out bad, it just wasn't as fun as what I invision when I think of "getting out of the house". My mom fell over a week ago, and she's in a lot of pain b/c of it. She came with my sister and myself to WalMart and Sam's Club.
My sister's at work today, which is cool in some way(s) b/c she's ON a PAID vacation right now, so she's making what I guess you might call "time and 2/3"...not quite double what she'd normally get in a day...it'd be nice if she could stay home on her vacation, but her financial state is really tough. Hopefully things will look up within the next 10 years.

No comments: