Friday, October 10, 2008

pretty good day

I think my string of bad(+/-) days is over. It's a shame to admit it, but I really don't know why, so I guess honesty is what this is all about, right?...anyway, as I was saying, that "leech" I was talking about a few days, she just makes me feel weird. I don't know why. I know I don't like her, she's clingy, stupid and seems kinda kooky. But I don't know why hanging around her makes me feel so gloomy. She was knocking on my door at the middle of the night the last 2+ days, but last night she didn't knock. I didn't answer when she did knock those 2+ nights, so I guess (hopefully?) she's gotten the clue. I guess "survival of the fittest" has its place in the world. You gotta have what it takes to make it in the world. She lets too many people take advantage of her. She gets $637 a month like I do, but she ended up with only $300 or so 'cause someone stole almost+ $300...and she wasted $275 or something like that on a friggin' HO-TEL! She's been homeless for awhile, so it's not like she couldn't rough it out for a few days or so until finding an apartment. Now she IS homeless and she'll have to remain so for who knows how long, at least 'til next month. On top of that, she wasted pretty much all the other $25 (?) on cigarettes and liquor (sp?).
So I got her out of my life. And I feel fine now. Not much to be proud of, except I did what I had to do, which I guess is the least anyone can do. If I could save the world, it's hard to say weather I would. People who CAN save the world usually refuse. Am I really any different than all the rich people?
I spent about 5 or 6 hours with my mother. that was cool. the weather was amazing. I really hope the winter isn't murderous. last winter was relentless.
I exchanged 3 of the mail-in movies @ Blockbuster for in-store rentals. I got 2 old releases and 1 new release. I was kind of looking forward to the new release, so I got it done. It sucked. It was THE LOVE GURU, from the makers of the AUSTIN POWERS trilogy. I guess I just can't pretend it's 1999 again. It'd be nice if I could.

No comments: