Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Hello Harmon



This item has a MSRP of $400, but is going for about $250 via the above link. I'm expecting some extra $ in about a couple weeks so hopefully the price will stay put or within that vicinity...I prolly won't get more than $250, if that, 'cause I moved this summer and my prior landlord isn't communicating with me...so I'm only eligible for half a year's rent...in fact, the household income has increased as well, so it may only be half of THAT...(1/4 of $500/$125?). I could get a less expensive receiver. Not sure if there's any reason to tho...now that I think about it, with this knowledge in mind...what's the point?? Anything with less than a $300 MSRP would be virtually useless...that SONY receiver I had was virtually useless...that's why I sold it. Hmm...........

No comments: