Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Pieces of October...

..., 11 of them! Received January 5th on u2's 2008 remaster of their 1981 album, titled, you guessed it, OCTOBER.(!)

It's not as great as I remember though. I like how it begins, and the production throughout, but it's kinda slow and groggy...it's a lot better than their newer stuff (and I mean "newer" as in since 1987's THE JOSHUA TREE). So; I'll probably sell it...

Nothing much else has been goin' on...I'm already out of $, but should have some more before the month's end, from rebates and "cash back" via this Complete Savings membership I signed up for...free trial as of now. I'm thinking maybe I'll keep it, it's only $12/mo and I'd be saving at least $20 minus the cost of membership...

Anyhoo...

I took a couple walkin's to & fro a video store about 20 minutes from my house on Saturday & Sunday. Yesterday it was too cold for the first part of the day, and then later in the day, at about noon, my mother was out anyway so she picked me up after she came back from her dr appt, and we painted the town...seemed redundant to walk after that. Today I guess I'm just feeling lazy. I think it might be warmer today than it was yesterday, but...idk...part of me wants to go to bed. Thank goodness my psychiatrist removed me from that medicine that was making me so sleepy...

No comments: