Sunday, March 28, 2010

the depths of my soul, for all to see...

Today I thought I'd share with you my primary concern as of the last few days and probably the next...

MONEY

First, I should say: I'm paying A LOT more in rent/utilities than I would given I ONLY MAKE:::$637/mo! Yes, I'm poor, and proud of it! well, not really, but as I was saying; after rent and bills etc. are paid I only have $71 to spend on junk like a Wi-Fi Internet Radio or a Blu-Ray player. The upside of this is the landlord I rent from, my sister as it is - she bought the house and had to move to Georgia, and couldn't afford to live in both places & she didn't wanna sell her house in this day in time... - , will grant me free rent as soon as the mortgage is paid down. Me, I'm taking care of her AC/heating loan, with help from the other tenant, my mother, as part of the deal...
And in April, I will need to repay my bank $33. And I owe my mother at least $15, but will probably just pay her $18, and the remainder will have to go to me in cash since my debit card has been jammed...that leaves me with $20

SO THIS IS HOW IT'S GONNA BE:

APRIL
$06.35 Aerosmith-CLASSICS LIVE! II & Toto-IV (new&sealed) (Hastings)
$03.85 GENESIS - LIVE/THE WAY WE WALK VOLUME ONE: THE SHORTS (used) (Hastings)
$04.10 lattes from Schncuks - 2 ea week for 2 weeks + 1 latte on week 3 & none on wk4
$05.60 gift for Apr15 in celebration of my sister's birth
----
$19.90 total out of $20 = $0.10 left

I might get a dollar or two more from my local CD store in exchange for this 5-movie DVD set, but that'll probably be spent on more lattes...and if you're wondering who the heck Hasting is, look up: gohastings.com. If you shop for music and/or movies on Amazon, you've probably seem an item or two of theirs listed on the Amazon Marketplace...they're a nationwide chain, but they don't pull into every town like WalMart and other dept stores do...

No comments: