Sunday, March 7, 2010

How?...Or: Do you know why you don't care?

You expect me to be happy without anything
Without food, without medicine, without chemicals incoming
You expect me to stop my arm from grabbing for the gun
Without any motive to stop me, without any force to restrain me

You don't know why, you don't know how
You are what you are, the way you are
You don't care to find out
So leave me alone and quit asking questions with your angry fists

You expect me to prove you right
When your ideology is a fantasy, an assumption you made and didn't care to validate
You expect me to act just so
As if I should care what you think

When you don't know why, you don't know how
You and I are what we are, and the way we are
You don't care either, you just complain
So please somebody, won't you lock this guy up in a rubber cell
All alone with the exception of whatever other delusions he may have